3.03.2012

Moving and other quick words

So I have gotten a little lazy and I'm sorry. There's just not too many updates. And I don't want to update with every little thing. SO

I jut moved to the younger nice part of town, in a barrio Palermo. Most of my friends live here, and ended up not being very happy in the house because it was far, and there wasn't enough light...and wasn't so keen on living w those girls. And met an Aussie/English guy who I moved in with into a really cool and central location at a decent price. A little bit more expensive, but in the end between cabs and other stuff it's perfect.

I'm also dating the same girl I spoke about prior to this entry. She's great and we have a good thing. Not serious right now but I could see a possibility of that changing haha. Anyways!

I'm still doing classes and my Spanish is getting much much much better. I can carry conversations and chat up porteƱos (locals). I have a lot of very good things goo I right now and am just super happy and love this country and the people in it. Our land lords are an cute old couple and they will not leave us alone bc they love to chat. And we got a preaching by the adorable old lady, about how you don't we to necessarily be religious but know that Jesus is your friend! Very simple at first, then she kept going... Very cute. Anyways they love us and everybody loves when a gringo can speak English.

I've met so many people it's hard to keep track. I also got an argentine prepay phone bc I will be here for another three months. Yes threeeeeeeee!!!!!! At least.

I'm also dedicating this week to applying for teaching jobs, but have realized if I want to make more than 6 an hour, I will need to get a certification which shouldn't be hard.

Other than that, think I'm going to Montevideo, Uruguay with Luli next week to get some beach time and a little get away from the city. Montevideo is uruguay capital city and is literally on the beach (from what I've heard)

So next week or so I'll have a nice little change and should make for some good pictures and stories to share!

I also will be going to iguazu falls which are one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. I also want to try to make it to Patagonia, now that I've kind of made this my hub. But Patagonia is going I be really really cold in a couple of months Ao I don't know, may wanna go post up in Ecuador or Peru and surf for a couple months :)

I know life is hard... ;)

I am having the time of my life and never want this to ever end haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment