8.22.2012

These children need some donations! :)

http://www.donationto.com/mariposas

This is a page I made, in hopes of getting some money flow into the organization which is a grassroots education non profit for very poor children. Everyday I will be teaching kids how to read and wrote and help with sports days. Long story short, the funding of this program is lacking but the attendance by the kids is incredible and they need you. I set this up so I can start buying supplies, balls, paper, fans, anything we can do to assist in this program in helping these kids soar. Thanks for even reading. The foundations website is this:

http://fmacolombia.weebly.com/

I will be blogging heavily dealing with my experience here and it is a way (if you donate or not) to see the direct result of these donations. I will start with simple things such a pencils, pens, markers, paper, workbooks in reading writing mathematics etcetera. I have already fallen in love with these kids because of the strive and desire to learn. They were literally begging me for more math sheets, coloring papers etc, their brains are dying to be used and this is where you can help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment