1.28.2012

Slacking hard

Hello everybody, I know I've been a procrastinator.... Am will until I get settle buuuut im sure most have heard the news that the climb went amazingly
And my dad and I summitted successfully and it was one of the most physically and mentally draining things I have ever done... And what mountaineering is all about is that feeling at the top and everything that happens along the way. I will be updating my blog with my journal entries once I figure out an efficient and easy way to upload them. Thanks for all the support. Buenos aires is amazing and very excited to be back in a metropolis and out of the tent! But also miss it. I am getting a handle of the city this week and move into my immersion living next Monday. I decided I needed to refresh on my
Spanish before hitting the road... So there won't be much of an adventure outside of meeting New people and experiencing New culture.

I want to get back
Into My writing groove but since the
Climb I have been a lazy bum taking full advantages of siestas as I am still catching up on sleep. My dad is still in town and is until this weekend. It's been nice having him because he's great at orienteering haha and its just been great to spend so much time with
Him. Anyways, look out for the journals in the next week. They really aren't that great but just gives you a day to day feel of what it was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment